Monday, September 28, 2009

What's to Come



I know this is a little late, but since my blog is just starting up now I'm gonna preview what I see the rest of the way. A 4-0 start is fantastic, something that at the beginning of the year I thought was possible, but not likely. This team has proved a lot. However, Saturday was a wake-up call, and without a little bit of help from the officials, this game could have had a totally different ending. Thankfully, Michigan was able to wrestle the win from Indiana (no pun intended) 36-33 to stay undefeated. While spirits are high right now in Ann Arbor, its really up in the air whether the team is going to be able to keep this up. With tough road games at Iowa, who had a great win Saturday, and Wisconsin, who also picked up at nice win against MSU, and home games against Penn State and Ohio State, the schedule is tough. How will the Wolverines respond? My best guess is 5 or 6 wins at best, but its really up in the air. I have confidence that we will be able to get one win out of the home games against PSU and OSU, but on the road I don't know. My final prediction for the Big Ten season will be 5-3. While this isn't exactly optimistic, I think it is a fairly realistic analysis.

Final Record Prediction:
9-3 (5-3), Alamo Bowl Berth

No comments:

Post a Comment