Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming soon to UMGameday

Once the season starts the blog will be revamped with a lot of interactive content. I cannot speak for Matt (but I'm sure he'll have posts) but I will begin the 2010 season's coverage in August with season previews and predictions. Once we reach the regular season I will post this content weekly:

Tuesday: Mailbag*
Wednesday: Big Ten Power Rankings and My National Top 10
Thursday: Random thoughts on Michigan and all things College Football
Friday: Preview of the weekend's game with my thoughts and prediction
Saturday: Game thread/Liveblog**
Sunday: Recap of the weekend's game and Big Ten action

*This will be dependent on your questions. If I can get a steady flow of questions I would be really excited to make this a weekly feature but it will most likely be an every-other-week thing or once a month thing. It's all dependent on reader's questions.
**I'm sure I'll be able to do maybe a few Liveblogs but these will be rare (maybe twice this year). I'll post a game thread each game, posting at the start time of the game.

I want to make the site as interactive as possible so comment to your heart's desire on every post. While I'm not going to impose restrictions on comments (language, slurs etc.) please use common sense so I don't have to. Also if you would like to become a contributor to the site shoot me an email (hpkscooter@aol.com). Thanks to all for reading and let the countdown to September begin. Go Blue!

Notes: Part 2 of my insanely early look at the 2010 season should be up in a few days...the 2010 Spring Game is on April 18. I'll have a few posts leading up to that as well as a full-blown recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment