Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Football Game Basic Information

With under a week to go with until the Spring Game I have a couple of things written that I will post in the coming week. My second half of the insanely early preview of the 2010 football season will post after the spring game. That said, here's some basic spring game info straight from mgoblue.

Date/Time: Saturday, April 17th, 1:00 pm (doors open at 10:00 am)
Location: The Big House (obviously)
Admission Price: Free

Additionally, the university has announced that PNC Bank will be making a donation to Mott's Children's Hospital and will be sponsoring locker room tours. These locker room tours will be:
-Friday, April 16 at 6:30-8 pm
-Saturday, April 17 at 7-9:30 am

If you want live outside of the Ann Arbor area (like yours truly) and want to watch the spring game it will stream live on BTN.com for a reasonable $2.99. Also it will be shown on tape delay at 8 pm on BTN.

Coming later this week on UMGameday Spring Game Coverage:
-What to watch for: Offense
-What to watch for: Defense
-What to watch for: Special Teams

I can't commit completely but if I get some support I'd be happy to do a live blog for the 8 pm showing of the spring game on BTN. I'll provide some play by play and analysis and anyone who wants to will be free to put in their two cents (I'd love to do it at 1:00 but I have a conflict and this way you don't have to pay $3 to watch, unless you don't get BTN).

Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment